vrijdag 28 juli 2017

Sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

Sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

Het beste uit de bioscoop als eerste thuis. Geen abonnement, betaal per film. Magento Developer Documentation. During or after installation, a message similar to the following. So i just want to connect the container to my local mysql server, but failed.


Sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

Hi, I developed a solution on a windows system, I then transfer my files and database to a Mac and at any instance of connecting to the database, I ge. Wer ist denn schon dieser localhost? I have taken some considerable effort to reproduce your issue and there are multiple explanations for the root cause of the problem.


Such behavior can occur after a system. Drush is running on MAMP, PHP 5. CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection:. PHPinfo file give many informations,. Database connect error using PDO.


I have installed Laravel for the first time on my Linux Mint 18. Hi, danke, aber das habe ich auch schon probiert. Ich habe bereits den Upload von adm_program und der index.


I followed all instruction precisely, and everything went ok. But after that I always get Unable to connect to ZM db. But when I tried to install concreteon my host server, I am getting the following error: SQLSTATE. SQL directory with all the. In the owncloud-config file , what did you set for dbhost?


Participate in discussions with other Treehouse members and learn. No such file or directory. OVH Community, votre nouvel espace communautaire. My entire site are down, plus I cannot enter my prestashop admin area. Downtime are costly and affects my customers!


This is the text I get when try to. We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy.


Okay I had to ask the question to find my answer So, I found that the hosting server and the database server are not the same for this installation. The problem is, that php in the Mac-Terminal is running with another php-ini- file than the Apache-Server. To test that, do the followin: 1. Find out the path of the.


Posts sobre symfony Error! Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. WordPress, as soon as I enabled debug mode one, I got. Bonjour, Voila je rencontre un petit problème avec mon hebergeur (mutualisé) lws avec mon application laravel 5. Tengo una app en laravel 5. Pero, al colocar la app dentro de un contenedor docker, no logra conectarse. Hallo, Ich ging aber davon aus, dass etwas mit meinen neuen Docker setup nicht stimmt aber vor wenigen Minuten habe ich mein Docker Setup zum laufen bekommen und auch.


Lorsque vous exposez un problème que vous rencontrez sur votre site, n’omettez pas de bien préciser l’adresse de la page (URL) concernée. IMPORTANT, please fill the questions We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application. Which version of the application are you using.


I finally solved this problem. I try to open my Plesk admin panel.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts